|Linux / Unix Command: comm|
NAMEcomm - compare two sorted files line by line
SYNOPSIScomm [OPTION]... LEFT_FILE RIGHT_FILE
Compare sorted files LEFT_FILE and RIGHT_FILE line by line.
- suppress lines unique to left file
- suppress lines unique to right file
- suppress lines that appear in both files
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for comm is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and comm programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info comm
should give you access to the complete manual.
Important: Use the man command (% man) to see how a command is used on your particular computer.