|Linux / Unix Command: lsattr|
NAMElsattr - list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
SYNOPSISlsattr [ -RVadv ] [ files... ]
DESCRIPTIONlsattr lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See chattr(1) for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
- Recursively list attributes of directories and their contents.
- Display the program version.
- List all files in directories, including files that start with `.'.
- List directories like other files, rather than listing their contents.
- List the file's version/generation number.
Important: Use the man command (% man) to see how a command is used on your particular computer.