|Linux / Unix Command: nfsstat|
NAMEnfsstat - print NFS statistics
SYNOPSIS/usr/sbin/nfsstat [-anrcsz] [-o facility] ...
DESCRIPTIONThe nfsstat displays statistics kept about NFS client and server activity.
- Print only server-side statistics. The default is to print both server and client statistics.
- Print only client-side statistics.
- Print only NFS statistics. The default is to print both NFS and RPC information.
- Print only RPC statistics.
- -o facility
Display statistics for the specified facility, which must be one of:
- NFS protocol information, split up by RPC call.
- General RPC information.
- Network layer statistics, such as the number of received packets, number of TCP connections, etc.
- Usage information on the server's file handle cache, including the total number of lookups, and the number of hits and misses.
- Usage information on the server's request reply cache, including the total number of lookups, and the number of hits and misses.
Important: Use the man command (% man) to see how a command is used on your particular computer.